New England Synod Assembly 2021
This year's assembly proceedings will take place virtually.
Voting members will be introduced to a meeting platform and voting software after registration.
Visitors are invited to watch the proceedings via livestream;
no registration will be required for visitors this year.
The 2021 New England Synod Assembly will take place virtually on Saturday, June 12, beginning at 10 am. Voting members will be admitted to a video call; visitors will be invited to watch the proceedings via livestream; no registration will be required for visitors this year.
Registration is now open for voting members.
- Early bird registration price of $50 applies to all who register and pay their registration fee by Friday, March 12.
- Regular registration price of $75 applies to all who register and pay their registration fee between Saturday, March 13 and Friday, May 14, when all registration closes.
- Due to the virtual nature of this year’s assembly, all registrations must be received no later than Friday, May 14.
Voting members are
- Lay persons chosen to represent their congregations at assembly
- Rostered ministers or licensed lay ministers currently serving a congregation
- Retired rostered ministers
- Synod Council members
While we welcome congregational administrators to register their voting members, each voting member must have a unique email address listed in their registration.
Each voting member must have access to a ‘smart device’ – a device that can access the internet – in order to vote. It is recommended that you have access to a computer/laptop/Ipad to view the proceedings in addition to a phone for voting.
There will be several orientation sessions prior to assembly to familiarize voting members with the platform for the assembly as well as the voting software. Once registration closes, voting members will be invited to those sessions. It is strongly recommended that you attend at least one of these sessions as there’ll be limited technical help available on the day of assembly.
To register, please click on the link below.